Sunday, July 29, 2007

Far Away from Love

It's has been a while that I not able to write as I was busy preparing my departure to USA. It is because of my current job, I have to be based in USA for 6-9 months. This is my first time to be away so long and so far away from my loved ones (my husband, A; my parent and my friends).

Since I graduated from my Bachelor Degree to before I met A, I always dream to come to US to further studies and to experience a different environment other than Asia. Now I got a chance, although not for further studies, I got a chance to experience living in USA. However, after I came to USA, I don't feel so excited as I thought. Maybe this is because my loves ones are not with me. They are far far away.

My friends, Lian and Hoong, always said that I am an amazing woman, always brave and tough. I also thought I am. Well, the truth is I also got my weakness - I still remember at the airport, Alvin, my parent and my mum-in-law were waving to me when I entering the immigration. I tried to smile and waved back, I told myself I need to be strong. However, when I walked along to the boarding departure hall, I feel sad and my tears start to flow from my eyes. Alvin called me when I was waiting to board the flight, listening to his voice, I know I will be strong with his love and his support and also love from my parent.


Love from your family/your love one is a very powerful feelings. Although I am alone here in USA, and might feel lonely sometimes but I don't feel sad as I got POWER of LOVE. Thanks to the advanced technology - internet, people far away still connected. I can always chat with them and see them through webcam.

No comments: